Female Associate Director of Youth
Categories Bible Expires: 1st May, 2024 Texas
Our Female Associate Director of Youth exists to help reach and disciple the female students in the AΩ Youth Program so that they become faithful disciples of Jesus who can make disciples of Jesus. Specifically,
- Help plan and lead weekly programs for high school and middle school students. (i.e., Wednesday Evening Programs, Sunday Morning Sunday School)
- Disciple high school and middle school girls weekly through one-on-one meetings, small group bible studies, etc.
- Oversee and train female High School Student leaders working with Middle School students.
- Oversee and encourage adult women volunteers ministering to high school girls.
- Contact Work – Spend time weekly in direct relational contact time with female students outside of AΩ. For instance, build relationships with existing students who are church members along with new students to A&O through follow up notes, texts, lunches, coffees, breakfasts, attending major student events like big football games, basketball games, award ceremonies, etc. to encourage our current students and to meet other students who might be interested in coming to A&O.
- Help plan, implement major retreats and events like the Middle School Retreat, High School Ski trip, Senior Banquet, Youth Sunday, Senior Mission Trip, and Summer Backpacking Trip.
- Actively participate in weekly worship at First Pres.
A college graduate called by the Lord to this ministry as a vocation; who has a passionate, incredible love for Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers, who loves Jesus Christ even more; someone who values people over programs. One who is committed to caring for the students of our church as well as those outside of our church walls with a clear ability to connect with students, plan events, prepare and teach lessons.
After spending a year on staff getting to know the students then seminary course work can be funded by First Pres to help with future development with an eye towards ordination in ECO if desired.
Interested Applicants—Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com.
Applications for this position can be found at www.firstpres.com/employment.