Associate Minister in Colorado Springs
Expires: 17th April, 2024 Colorado
Mountain View Church of Christ seeks an Associate Minister to work with a well-established, medium-sized congregation of believers with elders serving the Lord faithfully in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The congregation’s membership and attendance are recovering from the COVID interruptions. This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work and build experience with a well-established evangelist.
The associate minister’s primary responsibility is to facilitate in the ongoing development, coordination, and execution of member involvement opportunities. These opportunities will be used in expanding greater ways for member outreach in the local community to include helping involve existing members, new members and new converts into the work of the Lord at Mountain View Church of Christ.
Weekly duties: Assisting the pulpit minister with visitation of active members and members that are
unable to attend services due to disabilities or other health conditions.
Additional responsibilities: Include but are not limited to, teaching Bible classes, preaching,
participating and leading in the worship assembly, worship service planning, and other duties as needed.
1. A strong background in Biblical knowledge
2. Good personal Bible study and prayer habits.
3. Being an engaging speaker willing to preach.
4. Ability to relate well to all people without discrimination.
5. Attended a Church of Christ associated Christian University or preaching school with training in evangelism, missions, pulpit preaching, and/or family ministry.
6. One to five years’ experience as a Christian Minister.
1. Experience in working with a congregation with direct involvement in evangelism ministries.
2. Well-rounded in general ministry and willing to go above and beyond in doing the work of our
Lord and Savior.
3. Willing to build relationships with all members of our congregation and community.
4. Ability to lead Bible class, engaging students in appropriate lessons to help bring Bible
knowledge and maturity to the congregation.
5. Competent in using the newest available information technology to help aid in the planning,
presentation and delivery of the Gospel to further the work of God’s church.
Healthcare is not provided. The employee is responsible for taxes and tax withholding. Limited
relocation assistance available.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain View Church of Christ
Colorado Springs, CO
$60-65,000 annual base salary. Adjustments to this base salary may be considered based on prior experience, educational background, and other factors.
One to five years’ experience as a Christian Minister.